Remote sensor to Human
Indoor ambient temperature monitoring, smart building
Senlab T™ is a smart wireless module, featuring the LoRaWAN™ connectivity protocol, equipped with a high-precision temperature accuracy (±0.2ºC).
Designed for indoor use, Senlab T offers a small form factor and discreet aesthetics that make it ideal for the home or office.
This Senlab offers best in class features as:
- Battery life time up to 20 years
- Rich Data Content thanks to datalogging (24 datas/radio transmission)
- Radio Performances (up to 15 km)
- Advanced set of functionalities
Senlab Sensors use innovative LoRaWAN technology to provide very long-range connectivity, high immunity to interference, an optimal data retrieval solution, while minimizing power consumption.
Senlab sensors are compatible with both public and private LoRaWAN network architectures.
Our Sensor-to-Cloud stack is a turn-key data service for fast and easy development of end-to-end solutions: our clients reduce both their time-to-market and development investment, while focusing on creating downstream value-added for customers.
• A range of industrial-grade LPWA wireless sensors, covering a wide range of information collection needs as utility meters, temperature, humidity, presence, passage detection and counting, door opening, machine malfunction alarm, and more
• Gateways for local network implementations
• A Cloud platform with API for the customers to access to data
Product fixing with double sided tape or screw mounting
Long term measure stability (<0,01°C/Yr - no need for calibration)
Activation with magnet (LED feedback)
Temperature precision of +/-0.2°C range [0;+55°C]
High and Low threshold overrun configuration
Log and transmit mode for battery lifetime enhancement (up to 24 compressed logs per transmission)
Reconfiguration possible over the air
LoRaWAN parameters (OTAA or ABP activation mode, initial datarate,...)
Encryption keys customizable by client
Standard LoRaWAN retries support
Radio collisions avoidance by pseudo-randomization of transmissions
Advanced transmission reliability mechanisms (redundancy of data, recovery of lost messages, ...)
IP30 - Technical specifications
Physical dimensions : 50 x 91,5 x 25 mm
Weight : 75 gr
Operating temperature : 0°C to +55°C
RF sensitivity : -137dBm
RF power : +14dBm (25mW)
Radio band : 868 MHz
EC Conformity : Compliant with Directive 2014/53/UE (RED)
EMC : Final draft EN 301 489-3 v2.1.1
Draft EN 301 489-1 v2.2.0
Radio : EN 300 220-2 v3.1.1
Magnetic field exposure : EN 62479
Safety : IEC 60950-1
Remote sensor to Human