Connect to real-time efficiency!
Smilio Action is an ultra-compact box operating on the Sigfox and LoRaWAN IoT networks. Its connected buttons provide feedback and trigger multiple actions in real time: request for interventions, for callbacks, security alerts, etc. Placed in the most strategic locations, Smilio Action provides the opportunity to act immediately to increase responsiveness and improve your operational performance. All boxes in the Smilio Action range are equipped with the “Proof of Presence” technology which validates and timestamps staff interventions.
In order to respond easily and quickly to the most common problems, we have developed a range of standard boxes that:
- Signal multiple events
- Trigger, cancel and/or validate customized actions by email, SMS, API and web services
- Collect customer opinions (by Smileys or by multiple-choice questions)
- Whatever the model, staff registration can be done using a magnetic badge or by a simple push of a button
- The Smilio Action “Multiservices” box can be used to authenticate using a code (each worker has their own ID). Each Smilio Action façade has 3 built-in LEDs that light up when one of the buttons is pressed
Smilio Action can be easily integrated within a multitude of applications:
- Automatic resupply
- Automated intervention requests (service, maintenance, safety, medical...)
- Management of transport and logistics runs
- Collection of waste (connected tippers and compactors)
- Traceability of interventions and staff
- Requests for at-home services
- Evaluation and improvement of the quality of service
- and more
Smilio Action adapts entirely to your colours and use cases:
- Box colours
- Choice of shape and number of connected buttons (from 1 to 5)
- Graphic customization of façades: colours, logo, pictos
- Choice of the number of LEDs (from 1 to 8)
- Special treatment against bacteria, UV light, scratching
- Wireless, no wifi, no 3G: dual mode LoRa / Sigfox. No work required before installation.
- Can be set remotely via Downlink.
- "Proof of Presence” technology: built-in sensor to timestamp personnel interventions.
- 6 years’ battery autonomy (2 Lithium Thionyl Chloride 3.6 Volts Format AA batteries).
- Waterproof (IP65) and resistant to extreme temperatures (-40°C to +60°C).
- Ultra compact dimensions (100x100x45 mm). Weight less than 200 g (excluding batteries).
- Robust and secure (vertical or horizontal mounting).
- Buttons without moving parts and antibacterial treatment = record hygiene and durability.
- Operational reliability, data security.