The IoT Fog Gateway
- Privacy and Security with Edge computing, without sending and storing sensitive data to the cloud.
- Zero response time on events that need immediate actuation.
- Local storage to prevent data loss in case of temporary internet outages.
- Significant operating cost saving by minimizing the transactions with the back-end systems.
- SoC – Broadcom BCM2837 quad core Cortex A53 processor with VideoCore IV GPU
- System Memory – 1GB LPDDR2 RAM
- Storage – 4GB eMMC flash, 256 byte EEPROM
- RTC with integrated battery, User-controlled button, User-controlled LED
- Sensor – SHT21 temperature and humidity sensor
- Power supply – 5VDC via micro USB connector; 24V DC / 24V AC via screw terminals
- Dimensions – 155 x 86 x 58 mm
- 10/100M Ethernet port, optional Wifi 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 GHz
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 GHz
- Optional LoRaWAN radio module for either Gateway operation (8-channels) or Device operation (bidirectional communication with LoRa network servers).
- Available at 433MHz/868MHz/915MHZ
- Yodiwo’s own Network Server can optionally be integrated into Wisper Pro as well
- Serial – RS485 serial port, RS232 serial debug port
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Debugging / Programming – 1x micro USB OTG
- 6x digital inputs via screw terminals (for dry contacts or S0 interface)
- 4x analog inputs (0-5V) via screw terminals
- Dallas 1-wire bus via screw terminals
- 1x RJ14 connector for I2C bus peripherals
- 1x XBee module compatible connector for ZigBee and other RF modules
- 3x expansion headers with additional GPIO, SPI and I2C bus connections
WisperPro Gateway's Distributors