AB02S not connecting after updating Duty Cycle

I’m having the same issue with a Heltec Wireless Stick Lite V3.

It’s either the hardware or the library but there’s something really wrong. I’m pretty sure the steps for sending and confirming are not being called properly and there’s a timing issue. I’ve been at this for 2 weeks. Everything works fine on Helium Console, but once I move to an LNS, everything starts breaking again.

rxtimeout

Which one?

Note this is the Forum for the Things Network - nothing Helium here :wink:

“Sent the trap status to the Helium network”?!

Sounds like firmware still configured to H Net or at best some ba$T4rdized half way house. Suggest if trying to get running on TTN purge and start with a clean set of firmware if you need Forumites/volunterrs to help.

Depending on how comfortable you are with running a beta-stack, you could give RadioLib a try. Confirmed working well on the WSL V3 as that’s the board I used for all my work on that stack. But it’s still in development (as you can see from the PR that’s open), so can’t guarantee a bug-free experience - at least it’s a Work-in-progress opposed to the Heltec #+&(@

Yeah I’m diving into RadioLib :slight_smile: I really appreciate the help.

Seems to be a semi-duplicate post and on the wrong website to boot, despite the clear hint from Jeff above.

1 Like