Can I run gateway on 865 to 867 Mhz

Are you still interested to setup Lora network in Pune?

Yesā€¦ you surely canā€¦ I have made end nodes with the RN2483, RFM95W, Dorji1276dm, RAK811ā€¦

All for the IN865 bandā€¦ you can check twitter handle @jithinisaac to find a few pics of these end nodesā€¦

Hi Swapnil,

Are you able to set frequency between 865-867Mhz using ā€œsingle_chan_pkt_fwdā€ (library mentioned by you in link).

What all changes do we need to do in this library to get these frequency range.

Please help me out in this problem.
if possible can you please share your code for the same @ imakkram@gmail.com.

Thanks in Advance.
akkram

Hi Jithin,

I have seen your post on twitter handle about LoRaWAN End Node Prototype. HopeRF RFM95W with Arduino Pro Miniā€¦ IN865 band.

Can you please tell me which library you have used to achieve same or can you please share code for the same @ imakkram@gmail.com

Thanks,
akkram

Do you mean to say a gateway can be configured to any frequency? I have my iC880A-Pi3 gateway configured and connected to TTN (picture attached). Can I just select any frequency plan given in the drop down menu, and start using it? What other changes should I make? Gateway

Hello ,
Im also from pune and would like to setup a gateway , if you have leads please contact me .
email-abhishekkhedkar1729@gmail.com

Hi people, finally I was able to set-up my gateway here in india and exchange few data packets with TTN and also get my gateway shown on ttnmapper. It turns out to be lot simple and straightforward with a little bit of guidance. I have summed up my experience in the below video, hope it is useful and answers all your questions

Setting up LoRaWAN Gateway in India using TTN and RG186

Feel free to reach me if you face any problems

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for your YouTube video on setting up a TTM gateway.
I have some questions about the process. How can we communicate please
Regards - Anil Pandit

Hi,
Can you please provide your contact number. I want to install a TTN Gateway and have some doubts
Regards - Anil Pandit
anil.pandit.52@gmail.com

If you search the forum youā€™ll see that @circuitdigest hasnā€™t been on here since April 2020.

Normally we help each other ON the forum so everyone can help give answers and then the information becomes part of the public body of knowledge.

I would go with @descartes again.
It would be useful for everyone if you can share your questions here.

You might also wanna check out this article where I have explained the procedure to set-up Lora Gateway step by step

If you still have questions please do share them here