Connecting Link Labs LL-BST-8 LoRaWAN gateway to TTN

Hi @emery02,
I have a LinkLabs GW that was previously configured to Orbiwise but now I want to reset it and bring it back to LinkLabs default configuration. I’ve checked in LinkLabs website and there is no instructions to do that.
Is there any download to reinstall the GW SO?
rehgards,
Luis

Hi Sieben,

Sorry for the late reply. I didn’t check this site for a while. I am now working on the linklabs gateway again. Before it was connected to dennis his network and this seemed to work with a node…
However now i changed the settings to the TTN network and dennis his method get’s the same errors as you get.
Basically i now have the same question now as luis.
Can you give me an idea how you tried both methods?

Kind regards,

Roger

P.s. dennis is busy…

Never mind… its working…

If any of you have the answer, then please post that for future readers, @lviola and @ih2o?

hi arjanvanb,

at this moment the linklabs is sending packages and shows connected to ttn. It is not (yet?) shown on the map.
My install is described by dennis. The gateway install only shows connected when message are transmitted. So you need to have a node to test this system. It works stable by the looks.

RESSURECTING AN OLD THREAD TO ASK:

Has anyone tried registering or migrating a BST-8 into TTS(CE) aka TTN V3?

Success/fail? Process used?

@emery02 LL site has changed lot over the years along with company focus, docs/access ‘a challenge’ (being polite!) to find… are you still monitoring the community@ email addy?

@ih2o have you tried to migrate yet?

Now that the V2-V3 transition has happened just bumping this thread again to see if anyone has successfully set one up on TTS (CE)?

Have a paperweight here that wants to be loved and start working for the community good! :wink: :love_letter: