Data Storage Integration Disappeared

Hi,

Fairly new to TTN, and not been able to find the answer to my issue withint he forum. Apologies if this has been covered before.

I’ve created my application with a data storage integration, and been reading in data for the past few days, and querying the integration using the API periodically to pull recent data.

A few hours ago the integration disappeared from our application. I’ve tried to re-add it, however the following message is displayed:

“Could not create integration
Failed to create process: Internal error: [Unavailable] grpc: the connection is unavailable”

Is there anyway to solve this? Is this a TTN issue, or due to how I’ve used/interacted with the integration?

Thanks in advance for any help

Miles

Yup, for me the Data Storage is also not visible, nor accessible. Also, downlinks using the HTTP Integration do not work at the moment. We’ll have to wait for a fix. Keep an eye on the status page, and the #ops channel in Slack.

Thanks for the reply - good to know its not just me.
Have joined the slack, thanks for pointing me in the direction of it.

Looks like the integration is back on the console, however the API still returns an error

Meanwhile all works for me again. Thanks, @adrianmares.

Interesting that some applications kept on running HTTP.

Rather pleased I have the Data Storage running in parallel - the failover worked a treat.

A post was merged into an existing topic: V2 all integrations are down