Gateway RAK7258 not connected to TTN

on the web interface of the Gateway I have received 15 packets, transmitted 0 and active nodes 1

And can you see those packets arriving in your TTN application? (remember to see them coming in live the page has to be open at the time, unless you have a storage integration and pull the data after the fact or perhaps have an integration such as cayenne to capture in a dashboard for later review. Also picking up on some of your earlier logs and other posts are you running this as a TTN connected gw only or are you running as/with local NS (chirpstack) still enabled?

Your packet forwarder logs shows it’s connect to something but can’t say if that’s a TTN server, or the local gateway bridge that you’d only use with chirpstack and not with TTN.

Additionally, you haven’t received any valid packets during the time period covered by that log.

hello, tanks for you patience;
the local bridge is disabled, I have configured on the gateway only the lora packet forwader by setting it to semtech protocol UDP and TTN server, is it possible that if a device is not activated correctly it cannot see data going out to TTN from my gateway? could this be the cause that the gateway from the TTN console show 0 TX data?
another question, if I use TTN the device must also be configured on the local gateway in application?
thanks for the valuable contribution, I am a neophyte willing to learn :slight_smile:

With no packets yet appearing in the local gateway log, the first thing you need to do is make sure that you have a node actually transmitting with the correct frequencies and settings.

No, the on-gateway server has no role when using TTN

I think I have a problem with the node, this was configured in OTAA at the factory in fact I read the DEVeui, APPeui and AppKey data with NFC smartphone and they were configured, in the various tests I did I tried to activate it always in TTN with ABP and now when I try to read the configuration the app tells me TAG lost … the node will be reset now I wonder if I try to activate it in ABP always on TTN should it take the new keys from TTN is it correct?
cmq I asked the manufacturer for the operating frequencies of this device to be sure that I have configured the gateway correctly
Thanks