LED's show connected but console not

I was experimenting with some LoRa devices and suddenly my gateway stopped sending data. I don’t know if there is a relation between my devices and my disconnected (KickStarter) gateway.

The LEDs on the gateway show that it is connected to a MQTT (first 4 LEDs are constantly on). Once in a while I see the 5th LED flashing indicating that there is traffic. Also after some reboots.

Any ideas on how to debug this?
Does the “Not connected” in the console mean that I don’t send LoRa data or does it mean that my gateways is not sending some kind of heartbeat? I’m wondering because it could be that the radio is defective. I’m developing the devices in close proximity to the gateway so possibly could be overloaded???

My devices are also not able to join anymore. So my gateways is not handling LoRa anymore. And it was al working fine upto about 15:00 Amsterdam time.

Thanks,
Milo

EU is experiencing issues with gateways connected using the protocol the kickstarter gateway uses. Status and data are not working.

So you’ll have to wait a while.

Thank you very much.

From the UART I see:

MON: APP Stack size: 3292
MON: LoRa Stack size: 3877
MON: heap usage: 280KB (281KB), free: 58KB
LGMD:LORA: Accepted packet

MQTT: Sending UPLINK OK
LGMD:Rejected packet (0x11)

LGMD:Rejected packet (0x11)

MON: SYS Stack size: 2833
MON: TCPIP Stack size: 3793
MON: APP Stack size: 3292
MON: LoRa Stack size: 3877
MON: heap usage: 280KB (281KB), free: 58KB
MQTT: Sending status packet

So luckely the LoRa is ok. Combined with your info I’ll just have to wait. I did not see any info on the twitter account. Where can I find info about ongoing issues?

Latest information is (should be) available on slack. There are plenty of messages on this forum on how to get an invite

1 Like

Traffic for mqtt forwarders in EU is working again.

1 Like