No access to 10.130.1.1 anymore

I can’t open the interface of the LG01 anymore and get no connection by typing “10.130.1.1” even so it’s is shown in “ipconfig” and I can ping it. Connection gateway to computer via WLAN (yellow triangle = limited w no internet connection) and gateway to router by WAN-cable by considering a possibly changed IP. It makes no difference to take the LPS8, a lan cable directly or other computers and systems (windows or ubuntu). Firewall restrictions has been checked also. Something goes wrong fundamentally and I am confused. Can anyone figure out his right connection pls?

The Dragino LG01 is not supported for use with TTN.

That’s not the problem. I want to get the “Authorization required” page to configure the dragino separately from the ttn.

Since the LG01 is not supported on TTN, its not appropriate for the TTN forum to provide information on how to ‘fix’ problems with it.

Perhaps Dragino support can assist you ?

1 Like

Mabe make a factory reset., and start again from start. Other wise you could get more info on the wiki at the dragino site.
We try to support here with ttn.
But i think you use a wrong internal ip adress. Try to look at your router what the real ip. Other wise connect agaon with wifi

Erm, not any more. Since it was realised how potentially disruptive to other users of LoRaWAN compliant systems these Single Channel Packet Forwarders (and their only slightly more capable larger cousins the dual channel packet forwarders) were to the network, their use has been depricated (for around 3 years now) and latterly actively discouraged (search the forum) for around 2 year. @thomasb63 We would respectfully ask that users do not connect new S/DCPF’s and where possible disconnect any currently in use as soon as practical. The economic justification for the use of such limited LoRa only products from the very early days of TTN no longer holds since the introduction of low cost ‘micro’ GW’s such as the TTIG, the LPS8, the Pycom GW and others at price points at or below say $150 with significant capabilities, including the full LoRaWAN mandated 8 channel support.

1 Like

I checked also the LPS8 via cable and wireless - guessed password “dragino-dragino” - but in no way I got access with opened firewall using the chrome browser even I could ping it.

I want to get the “Authorization required” page to configure the dragino separately from the ttn.

As you’ve said you are not trying to use this on TTN, this is not the right place to ask for generic Dragino product support.

imho the password is “dragino+dragino” for the LPS8.

For this kind off support go tho the support site off Draginio
http://wiki.dragino.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
Or
https://www.dragino.com/support/require-support.html
It is access problem on your own network enviroirment

I got the solution by Edwin from the Dragino-support. It was a fall back IP-problem via 172.31.255.254 valid for LG01 / LG02 / LPS8 / LG308.