Problem - ttn-router-brazil

I am experiencing a error, type:

Error: Failed to connect to handler ttn-handler-brazil: Could not connect to handler: context deadline exceeded.

I am not able to view my devices, only gateway traffic and application traffic.

This is because any thing i did ? Or a problem with ttn-server ?

Hi all,
Looks like Brazil servers (ttn-handler-brazil and ttn-router-brazil) are a bit unstable: I have 2 gateways that from last sunday to now I lost node connectivity: I cannot see node messages on TTN gateway and TTN application. I moved the app and gateway to thethings.meshed.com.au and worked fine.
Anyone can confirm that brazil servers are unstable?

looks like the european handler is not working either…not getting any message sinze one hour ago

I migrate my application and gateway to US for now… the “bad” is that I need to reconfigure all devices due to application change =/

Changed my gateway from brazil node to US-west and it started transmitting to my applications for the record, also when i changed one of my applications from one server to another it wiped off the parser code… glad i had it backed up…

I’m having the same problem using both gateway and appliction router: ttn-router-brazil.

I´m also having the same problem (ttn-router-brazil). The application traffic tab only shows the Join messages and the gateway traffic tab show all the messages. The application doesn’t present data anymore.

I just change the ttn-handler-brazil to ttn-handler-us-west (application and gateway) and is working fine for now.

Thanks Maria, but when I was almost changing to ttn-handler-us-west, I did a last check and I´ve realized that ttn-handler-brazil comes up again. tth-handler-brazil is working now!