Problem with uplink and downlink

Hi! When I run the first configuratin code to send “Hello word” from and mkr 1300 , something the message is correct sending but another ones appears the Thunderbolt…Any advice of what is happening this?

This is the code: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/MKRWANFirstConfiguration

The first is not receiving “Hello world” (or, in your case, “HeLoRA world!”, as sent in the setup part) either, so that doesn’t seem right either. (Or are you actually already sending some data to the node using the serial connection? But then 00 would be hard to type…?)

We need more details, such as the gateway you’re using, and whether you selected ABP or OTAA in your node (the orange icons after 15:28 indicate OTAA Join Accepts, but then earlier logging is apparently missing before the blue uplinks you’re showing us for 15:25), and whether you registered your device as ABP or OTAA. Wild guess: your node is not receiving the OTAA Join Accept, and keeps retrying. But again, that does not explain how you got the messages at 15:25.

From a previous post from you, it seems you have a Sentrius RG1XX gateway and you are using OTAA, isn’t it? By the way, devaddr is always different in your screenshot.
To test functionality, I would start with ABP, disabling frame counter checks. When everything is ok, then proceed with OTAA.

…which is caused by repeated OTAA Join Requests, for which you see the Join Accepts in the screenshot. The node should keep these settings (assuming it received the Join Accept), and not join for every new transmission.

LoraYmkr1300
This is my complet implementation. I’m using a Sentrius RG1XX gateway and OTTA.
you were right!..I’m not completely sure if the problem is for the radios of the gateway?

Make sure to keep at least a few meters between the gateway and the nodes:

As you own the gateway, you can get more details on the gateway’s Traffic page. Click an item in that list to see many more details.

Thanks! I’ll follow your recommendations!

gateway%20temperature

Hi I’m proving a connection between a sentrius sensor and a gateway sentrius RG1xx. This is what appears in my data information after register by OTTA…Is it coorect? I’d like to understand what is happening here.
Thanks.

Sensor%20gateway

Another question that appears…I’d like to know more about what is happening and what means some new concepts in the process of comunication, for examples , what mean dev addr, app-eui , etc…Is there any basic information to read or to look for that you reccomend me?..I’m begin with this technology and it’s not very known in my country. …Thanks.

Did you see https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/getting-started ?

No …I’ll start now! Thanks! ^^

Check this thread regarding the RS1XX sensor. Also make sure to position the node at least 3 meters (9 foot) from the gateway when turned on.