Question to E78-868LN22S LoRaWAN Module (ASR6501 Chip) - Payload 0 bytes?

dragino lps8-868

@descartes Sir, could you please suggest me the AT commands for communication via serial terminal for OTAA method ??

hello,

i performed:

OTAA-Setup

AT+CDEVEUI=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AT+CAPPEUI=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AT+CAPPKEY=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AT+CTXP=2

AT+CSAVE

AT+IREBOOT=0

@daa792 Thank You so much for the suggestion.
However, after providing the commands as stated, and using command AT+DTRX=1,2,5,0001020304
serial terminal shows ā€œERR+SEND:00ā€. Could you advice me where I am going wrong ??

@AbhipsitaTechnologie

What gives AT+CJOINMODE=?

AT+CJOINMODE:0 for OTAA
AT+CJOINMODE:1 for ABP

I used AT+CJOINMODE=0 for OTAA method

So @AbhipsitaTechnologie you choose OTAA mode.

What is your full AT+JOIN command , and what answer do you get ?

Something like that ?

AT+CJOIN=1,1,10,8
OK
+CJOIN:OK

@al1fch on providing the cmd ā€œAT+CJOIN?ā€ cmd, I got ā€œ+CJOIN:1,1,10,8ā€ as the answer.

and what is the answer for AT+CJOIN=1,1,10,8
(full CJOIN command with parameters)
OK or not ?
if not OK you canā€™t send succesfully datas

@al1fch on applying ā€œAT+CJOIN?ā€,
I obtained ā€œ+CJOIN=1,1,10,8ā€ followed by ā€œOKā€,
however on applying AT+DTRX=1,2,4,00010203, it shows ā€œERR+SEND:00ā€

@al1fch OTAA method is not working out, however on using ABP method, and applying the command AT+DTRX=0,1,4,01020304, it shows ā€œOK+SEND:04ā€ followed by ā€œOK+SENT:01ā€. However, on view the TTN gateway live data, I got the result as attached on the screen shots. I could not decipher the frmpayload which i think is bound to be the actual data(sent from e-87 endnode). please do refer to the refer screenshots for a clearer understanding.Screenshot_1 Screenshot_2

'look at and show payload ā€™ is not a gateway job . :postbox:.
(the postman does not open and read the letters !!)

Go to console / Application/End-device screen to see , for your end-device itā€™s own live datas with the raw and clear payload (the second according to your specific payload formatter )

live dada

1 Like

@al1fch Sir, thank You so much for the reply. I opened the application/end device/live data screen, but nothing is updated on screen, expect for the message ā€œcreation of nodeā€¦updated location settingsā€. It is only at the gateway live data screen, where i generally obtain the msg
"receive gateway status Metrics:{ackr:0,rxfw:1,rxok:1ā€¦ "
and after applying command AT+DTRX=0,1,1,00 from serial terminal, it shows
" receive uplink message DevAddr:260B5D94 FCnt:4, FPort:10, Datarate:SF9BW125 SNR:7.8 RSSI:-59 " at the gateway live data window.
I used the following set of commands as follows:
AT+CJOINMODE=1
AT+CDEVADDR=2******0
AT+CAPPSKEY=4------------------------------8
AT+CNWKSKEY=8-----------------------------7
AT+CULDLMODE=2
AT+CCLASS=0
AT+CCONFIRM=0
AT+CNBTRIALS=0,1
AT+CSAVE
AT+IREBOOT=0
AT+DTRX=0,1,1,00
AT+CSTATUS?
+CSTATUS:07
OK
I dont know why I am not getting any updated msg at the application/end device/live data screen.
Please do suggest me, where I might be wrong. Thanks in advance.

@al1fch the issue was due to wrong frequency selection. finally the end node shows data at the live data session of applications.

Good news !! :+1:

@AbhipsitaTechnologie Please can you tell me what setting did you change regarding frequency?
I have similar problem with E78-868LN22s module and E890 gateway. I was unable to perform join process. Always return +CJOIN: FAIL

Thanks in advance

HI @InovaLora

Whatā€™s your AT+CFREQBANDMASK = command ?

Hi @al1fch

response is +CFREQBANDMASK:0001

Thanks!

Im still not able to join by OTAA. I created different end device by ABP activation and when I send data by at+dtrx=0,0,5,0102030405 i receive response: OK+SEND 05 and OK+SENT 01
Status is +CSTATUS: 07 and nothing is received by ttn network server, dont see any payload.

When I send at+dtrx=1,1,5,0102030405 I get negative response ERR+SENT:01 and string ā€œrejionā€ i suppose that should be ā€œrejoinā€ instead. This is typing error in firmware stack.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance to all.

Hi to all,

somehow now I am able to send data to TTN server. Problem was in gateway 868 frequency set up. But downlink not working correct. Some messages is passed some not. OTAA is working, JOIN is working with multiple request and with multiple messages:

ā€œFailed to schedule join-accept for transmision on Gateway Serverā€
and
ā€œFailed to schedule data downlink for transmision on Gateway Serverā€

What do you think what is the problem?

Thank you.