The BARGAIN basement part 5

Interesting but link fails

1 Like

56%20PM

thxs! ordered 2 sets

1 Like

Guys unless there is “something magical” added to these they are simply pneumatic silencer/mufflers used to dampen the PSsssssttttt from valves or cylinders in automation. This unit has a 1/4" interface which is just a standard pipe thread.
They are only a few cents each on Aliex or similar if you buy a bag

HTH

G

any link ?

The grey plastic domed units look like ones I used before, sourced locally here in Ireland from one of the mainstream pneumatic/mechatronic suppliers, I can’t recall the brand. The ones above are Chinese modelled/cloned on what looks like a Festo. Origianals from Festo will be good value from your local distributor and of known quality.

G

1 Like

they look similair that’s true… but is the filter inside is the same ? good find
what’s the expression ’ the proof is in the pudding ’ :sweat_smile:

MH-Z19%20Infrared%20CO2%20Sensor%20Module

Looks like a low quality pin compatible knock off of the SenseAir S8 sensors.

1 Like

Am still looking for a low power way to handle CO2… These sensors take up to 60mA @ 5v, 150mA peak and require a 3min pre warm time so not ulp lora node friendly :slight_smile: taking just 4 reads per hr needs big batt…or a wired low voltage feed.

1 Like

I use the SenseAir S8 sensors and they Are very low power and do not require a 3 minute warm up.

Good to know they dont have a pre-heat time, avg current @~25% looks good but still very assymetric wrt nodes sleeping @<25uA, what does worry is the potential peak current @300ma!!! :fearful: :scream: Battery sag/fatigue would be very high and probably not sustainable on large coincell or small form factor/smaller capacity batteries…what I would like to see is sensor with <=1mA reading, no pre-heat/warm-up and absolute peak <20mA…

1 Like

45%20AM

22%20PM

34%20AM

original from Sparkfun

Wow the tester, thats cool! I want one!

46%20PM

2 Likes

41%20PM

20%20PM