@Charles Raspberry PI Zero RAK831 Lora Gateway Shield !
And of course:
Reason not to buy a 3D printer: You already need an additional 24hours in a day to complete all ongoing projects…
Correct, I have one (mounted and assembled), and already spend lot of hours on it to assemble, so now, doing nothing, why?
- finding the correct firmware for the arduino mega used
- flash, test, read doc, sometime change things in firmware
- finding the correct settings (software, mechanical part, end switch , …)
- learn and choose the correct front end software and settings to put into
- test, trash, test trash, test looks working
- learn 3D software
- and I probably missed some other stuff
Enough? may be after a full week full time on it I will be an happy user, but, well, don’t have this time to play with no guaranty of success
It’s this one
LoRa and LoRaWAN Testbeds: a Review (pdf)
LoRa Scalability: A Simulation Model Based on Interference Measurements (pdf)
Another interesting article, that gives the non-tech view of IOT.
21 March 2018 - DUTCH referendum about the Intelligence and Security Services Act ( the ’ dragnet )
but the intelligence the EU is gathering about its citizens is also implemented in every new car starting this month.
are we sleeping ?