The LIBRARY basement part 5

As an example of Kerlink’s competitive pricing for connectivity, the single-contract package needed to cover the city of Chicago with approximately 20 long-range iBTS 64 Highway gateways would be less than $150 per month each. This offer would include the gateways, their accessories and pre-staging, Kerlink’s Wanesy™ Management Center, customer support, warranties and insurance for the duration of the contract.

1 Like

Here’s everything Apple unveiled at its biggest conference of the year

1-1

1-2

whatsnew

What is new in LoRaWAN 1.1 - webinair

Quoting the author:

I know it’ll engender a lot of bad rep with the old-timers

He’s right with that – there is nothing wrong by just using vi on the Pi…

1 Like

TTN_Avignon%20(2)

x868

x869

nice RAK design

1 Like
1 Like

factorylab

Nice case…guess I will just have to buy(*) one…or two ( :wink: ) to add to my frames & 3d printed cases. Pre built @$199 (+shipping) per your other Bargain post nice deal c/w buying say KiT 7 (868Mhz) + case + shipping + DIY, but cant help but wonder if iMST Lite GW still better deal as smaller volume/lower height case <edit: perhaps not as need to check visuals & dimensions more closely> and quicker dely with slightly better price ($/€/£ Exchange rate variable/marginal!) if you don’t need GPS - nice ‘extra’ on RAK - as is CE/RED where RAK still pending for CE? Opinions anyone?

(*) Just wrapping up some initial 831 builds and was thinking of placing a new order…now no excuse for delay!

nowdev2

IoT SoundSensor © - Noise monitoring using the Internet of Things

LoRAalliance