The LIBRARY basement part 6

decoding

You often seem to get the inside track from various sources :wink: …& at least you got a message :slight_smile: ! Cheers…

it is not clear to me if there is really a new version of the RAK811.
My understanding was that there is a new version of the tracker module…

Heard back from Ken earlier - looks to be new rev of tracker bd as you say not new 811lora module (thought not). being optimised for lower power and looks like will be out soon (month or 2?). Have asked for delta’s and will post anything I’m allowed to share once I know more…From picts I can see some physical changes so need to confirm if new rev’s will still work in some custom (3d printed) housings I have been developing for various applications/use cases etc. :thinking:

1 Like

Original Tracker looks to be back up on Ali shop now…only problem is looks like its had a BIG price hike from previous - now $99 per (ready for next rev??) worse still is showing as ‘no longer available’ - not just ‘out of stock’…ah well back to drawing board :slight_smile: :frowning: unless beta units show promise…

If suppliers are expecting us to develop around their devices they have to know that we expect some level of product longevity (it takes months to get finished products out to market and validated and longer to real volumes) at least a basic opportunity for LTB’s (1stTB’s in this case?) etc also needed if they are to be trusted vendors

1 Like

Ampere Announces Availability of eMAG™ for Hyperscale Cloud Computing

dive

# Actility, Abeeway, Cisco and Tracktio show IoT geolocation

i-cube-lrwan
LoRaWAN software expansion for STM32Cube (UM2073)

chirp
Getting Started with LoRa and LoRaWAN

Live at
World Maker Faire New York 2018
Sunday, September 23

TIME: 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm

tinkerman

2 Likes

Viloc offers a plug-and-play LoRaWAN™

@Johan delivers another thought provoking & informative presentation on LoRaWAN & TTN. " The missing puzzle pieces of LoRaWAN Security - by Johan Stokking [LIVE]"

This time covering LoRaWAN Security futures, LoRaWAN 1.1, TTN V3 features and plans etc. :slight_smile: Another ‘must watch’ for all TTN’ers :thinking: You Tube Video from Live recording 20180919.

2 Likes