The LIBRARY basement part 8

asicfollow
IoT Was Interesting, But Follow the Money to AI Chips

ttn-polandpresentation

privacy

a simulation of using the first ever web browser, recreated inside your web browser

Firmware Updates over LoRaWAN - Jan Jongboom (arm)

Tomorrow (21st Feb, 9am CET), @johan and @janjongboom will be hosting a webinar on building LoRaWAN solutions with Arm Mbed. This would be perfect for people looking to get started with LoRaWAN and MbedOS, familiarizing with TTN and building solutions.

Etteplan_Webinar

The webinar is organized by Etteplan. To register, click here - https://www.etteplan.com/about-us/events-webinars/webinar-efficient-iot-solutions-based-lorawan-and-arm-mbed-technologies.

match-x
Match-X after one year in Capetown

Interesting - don’t know whose this is but is that rust at base of the antennas? Also likely better performance & coverage if they had mounted at least >1/2 to >full wavelength clear of the (metal?) pole?! :wink:

its from a post on Slack from YaguraStation yesterday
I have had the same with an outdoor node, bad quality antenna sma connector, N connectors are better for outdoor use

x1263

Agree, and where I have to use SMA instead of N-type I coat with generous helping of vaseline/petroleum jelly (old car connector battery trick!) or some waterproof translucent silicone sealant :wink:

2 Likes

tinylora1
tinylora2
:partying_face::clap::roll_eyes:

tinylora3

1 Like

1 Like