The WORKBENCH part 4

x1651

alufoil

x1652

A rainy afternoon activity: Designing a bracket to be printed in 3D that will hold a LoRaNode inside a cheap electrical junction-box.
Clipboard01
afbeelding

2 Likes

Do you have problems with condensation in this waterproof enclosures? Do you use something to protect electronics?

IP54 is not really water proof. It is not intened to be completely outdoor.
I would suggest scilica-gel pouches and a membrame as suggested elsewhere on this forum.

My is IP66, and with temperature changes it made me big problems.
Where are you buying membranes?

1 Like
1 Like

Can recommend Gore PolyVent. Not really cheap, but professional and troublefree…
Gore-PMF100585-%2030082596-01

2 Likes

gorevents

GORE VENTS PDF

1 Like

As a special treat at the Reading TTN Conference meetup on the 14th October, I will be giving away some very useful items for producing PCB designs.

They are 2:1 scale transfers and the latest thing in PCB design (in the 1970s).

Stricktly limited to one transfer per person.

16pin%20DIL%20Transfers

1 Like

:rofl:

Who is affraid of Pink?

afbeelding

5 Likes

:scream:

you’ve ‘wrapped it yourself ? what about these 18650 ’ sleeves’ :upside_down_face:

sleeves

lolsleeve
:joy:

1 Like

rivetgun
finally … I could use my new tool :partying_face:

x1653

x1654

x1655

x1658

x1659
reliable RAK 831 (+RPI zero) as the heart of the mobile GW

x1664
gps from RAK board and I2C from Pi zero board with an external connector (for experiments later)

x1665

1 Like

That’s a very tight fit.
Metal case to keep the WiFi signals inside? :speak_no_evil:

x1666

I don’t use wifi but a little cable to the onboard 4 g router… will be some ventilation holes, the whole construction is build ‘industrial ridgid’ :wink:

x1667
first test :cowboy_hat_face:

brand

2 Likes

deadbattery

2 Likes

Just ordered this for my gateway antenna.

€ 6,99 | OSHINVOY Outdoor patch antena installatie L beugels Antenne fixatie holding pole U bouten beugel
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/s5YXAxlQ

2 Likes

ttn%20meet

first pictures from the TTN PRE-CONFERENCE GATHERING in READING UK
is that you @Jeff-UK ?

1 Like

Sadly not… too young & handsom I’m sure. Family matters got in way of early escape so only got to Reading hotel ~23:00 as everywhere shut! :cry: Still early start in morning and gave chance to setup pop-up gateway at hotel (well what else would you expect :wink: ) so probably not a bad thing and can sink beers with those promised tomorrow night instead :partying_face:

1 Like