TTOG & The Things Stack

I just received The Things Outdoor Gateway today and can’t wait to connect it to The Thigns Stack that I have setup, I cannot find any documentation on how to find the Gateway’s EUI number, and I don’t see anything in the Web interface that would say that. There is a sticker on the back, however it only lists the MAC address, I assume for the Ethernet adapter. I noticed some docs about TTIG that talk about adding characters to the MAC, but I am not sure if that is what I need to do for TTOG, Anyone have any ideas?
I should also add that I attempted to add “0000” to the begining of my Gateway ID, sadly, it didn’t work.
I also did remember to put the Server Address to my Stack address, I have one of the Kickstarter gateways, and that works perfectly with the Stack.

Thank you very much!

Never Mind! Found the issue, The default firmware had different ports than the defaults from the things stack, Changing the port fixed the issue, Check the Docker-compose to find the correct and current ports was the solution!

I don’t seem to be able to get my TTOG working with The Things Stack. It has been working well with TTN. I followed the procedure described in the docs for “Migrating Gateways” but no luck so far. I am using port 1700 for both uplink and downlink (as I had in TTN) and changed the Gateway server address to my private TTS address.

What trick am I missing? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

EDIT: I should also add that I have successfully migrated the TTN Community Edition Gateway to The Things Stack by simply following the guide here: https://thethingsstack.io/gateways/thethingskickstartergateway/. So it does look is something specific to the TTOG. Strange that there is not specific guide for migrating TTOG in the The Things Stack documentation.