Uplink sending - failed to handle message

Hi there!

I will try to summarize as much as possible the problem I have. I am developing an application to simulate some LoRaWAN devices, and I need to comunicate them to the TTN platform, using the TTN stack with dockers. Even though both the “stat” and the “join-accept” procedures seems to be all right (the second one thanks to you guys), when I try the “uplink”, a mistake is given from the gateway (I am using the Semtech UDP Packet Forwarder communication). Moreover, the documentation followed in the one regarded to the LoRaWAN v1.0.3.

Let’s see the mistake on the gateway side:
gateway

It might be not very relevant, but it is also included a picture of the device side:
device

In case it may help, I am including the JSON returned by that error:
error.json (1013 Bytes)

More clues:
In order to corroborate that the “join-accept” is working well (or that is what it seems), it can be checked by the print done in my program:
devAddr -> B4634D01
nwkSKey -> 1910482B5841434E6A4FEF4D8999741A
appSKey -> 5E968317B4A01D19C80CDBA349F0732A

By this, has anyone had this kind of mistake? If true, what could it be and how it can be solved? If not, what is the best way to find out what is going on?

Thanks beforehand, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards.
Daniel.

IMHO you should keep everything related to this simulation project in your original thread and maybe get the name updated to reflect that.

Otherwise it’s a bit misleading to users trying to use TTN with real equipment to see multiple issue threads that probably trace back purely to issues with how you are faking traffic.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: LoRaWAN simulation issues

I agree so I just executed your suggestion for the OP.

1 Like