EVRYTHNG is an online platform for managing IoT devices and using their data to enhance business operations. See www.evrythng.com for more information.
This integration enables LoRaWAN with THNGs through The Things Network. See also integration documentation by EVRYTHNG.
How to setup EVRYTHNG #
Your EVRYTHNG developer account needs to have an application in a project. See the EVRYTHNG documentation on how to set up your application.
- Which platform/region your EVRYTHNG account is on. This is either us (United States) or eu (Europe). If you access EVRYTHNG through dashboard-eu.evrythng.com then your account is on the eu platform. If there’s no -eu in the URL, you’re on the us platform
- Your EVRYTHNG application’s Trusted API Key, which can be found on the application’s page in your dashboard
Create the integration #
In the The Things Network Console, navigate to your application, click on Integrations -> add an integration -> EVRYTHNG integration.
You will be asked to enter the following settings:
- Region: this is the platform your EVRYTHNG account is on (eu or us)
- Create: enter true if you want the integration to create a new THNG for each device automatically, or false
- Trusted Api Key: the Trusted API Key for your EVRYTHNG application
Device uplinks will update their corresponding THNG’s properties, creating new properties if needed. The raw payload will also be stored as an additional THNG property.