Product Background #
The RAK5205 LoRa® Tracker board is built on the Semtech SX1276 chip, with the STM32L1 MCU at its core. It is a feature-packed sensor board with LoRa® connectivity and built-in GPS. It provides various interfaces for easy application development.
This node module is ideal as a quick prototyping tool for LoRaWAN™ applications. It is perfect for use case scenarios such as asset tracking, smart vehicle management and location-based services.
Product Features #
- Compatible with 96Boards IoT Edition Specification
- SX1276 LoRa® and Ublox Max 7Q GPS chips
- ARM Cortex-M3 STM32L1 MCU
- Built-in environmental sensor BME680 (gas, pressure, humidity, temperature) and 3-axis MEMS sensor LIS3DH (accelerometer)
- SMA/iPEX antenna interfaces
- LoRaWAN™ 1.0.2 protocol compatibility
- Rechargeable battery and solar panel connection ports
- Global LoRaWAN™ bands supported (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, AS920, KR920, and AS923)
- I2C, ADC, built-in UART converter