Product Background #
The RAK811 WisNode LoRa Module is a development board which comes in an Arduino Uno form factor. It has a built-in MCU which allows it to function as a standalone solution or as an Arduino shield. This board is highly suitable for rapid development and testing, with its form factor and easy access to GPIOs (via the headers), plus the integrated USB-UART convert and port.
The module integrates the Semtech SX1276 and a STM32 chip that comes along with a firmware which comes with AT command support. It is easy to configure via the Micro USB and connects with LoRaWAN Network Server in just a couple of minutes. Now, rapid testing is made easy.
Overall, this node has various functionalities and applications designed in single board that could help you develop your own LoRa Projects.
Product Features #
- LoraWAN 1.0.2 Standard support
- Global LoRaWAN bands supported (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, AS920, KR920, and AS923)
- Arduino Uno form factor (standalone or as a shield)
- Micro USB with UART converter for easy configuriation
- Open source firmware with built-in AT command functionality for easy setup