The RAK811 LoRa® Breakout Module is a wireless remote sensor node solution based from RAK811 + MEMS Sensor. The board uses the latest LoRaWAN™ Version 1.0.2 and supports the LoRaWAN™ working mode, making it easier to link into the LoRaWAN™ network.
This node has an expandable sensor interface, which greatly increases the product’s application scenarios. It is equipped with advanced 3D acceleration chip that allows faster motion detection. The device has low-power features at stationary, reducing overall consumption and increasing battery life.
Overall, this node has various functionalities and applications designed in single board that could help you develop your own LoRa® Projects.
- Based on Semtech SX1276
- Full LoRaWAN™ 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920 and AS923)
- Max sensitivity: -130dBm @ 0.3kps
- Open source firmware with built-in AT command functionality for easy setup
- Theoretical max range of 2km in Urban and 15km in open areas
- Integrates both SMA and iPEX antenna connectors
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (industrial grade)
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (non-condensing)