1 million devices

‘The Things Industries has announced 1 million devices are now connected to its network server infrastructure - #TheThingsStack! The million devices are distributed across a large base of customers, system integrators and device vendors across the globe depending on #LoRaWAN for long range, low power #IoT solutions.
Congratulations to The Things Industries for reaching this tremendous milestone!’

2 Likes

TTN processing ~650 messages per second: The Things Network Status

Such a huge shame that firmware developers show such little engineering professionalism - look at the spike at around 00:00 UTC every day …

See that, peaks around 775-800 and drops to the 630.

Some cleaver deice (1000 of them) that reboots at 00h00? For some strange reason, very professionally engineered

In the meanwhile, my 1,000 day visit streak is today - but sadly no badge for such lunacy.

1 Like

Newbie! :wink: :rofl:

:100: sorry could only find a 100 day badge

There is also a 365 day Devotee Badge, which has a very select membership! Welcome to the club :wink:
I got mine in March 2019 having been on continuously from March’18. Having watched TTN since Q3’15 and finally getting 1st TTKGW in Dec’17, to add to others on private/alt nets, figured I should finally sign up to Forum in the Jan - Got my 5th Anniversary badge a short while back and been on for >1.8k days (>4.9 years), of which I think >>3.5 years, probaby >4 years now continuous day after day! Christmas, Easter, vacations…I need to get a life! :rofl:

2 Likes