About the Kathmandu category

This subcategory is to discuss setting up TTN in Kathmandu, Nepal! You can discuss gathering a team, Kathmandu specific problems and technical issues.

1 Like

hi there, thanksā€¦
sebastian buttrich was here and talked about IoT and TTN in much detail. i hope i can post this message. have been getting some issues in the community pages.

Hi again,

I have setup the twitter account for TTN KTM Nepal. Link is https://twitter.com/KtmTtn. How do I link this to the Kathmandu community page? Or do I request you to do this?

Regards,

SR.

Hi there :slight_smile:

the current core team of the kathmandu community has permission to edit the page - you d need to contact them/him, and preferably become part of the core team - which you de-facto are.
cheers,
sebastian

i tried to link the twitter account, but it seems that I donā€™t have permission to edit kathmandu community pageā€¦i wanted to edit the ā€˜Contactā€™ entry as too

==> [quote=ā€œsebastianb, post:4, topic:115ā€]
core team of the kathmandu community
[/quote] has those permissions.

hello all
i wanted to know the frequency band that works in Nepal. iā€™m currently planning on running few gateways / nodes in my city of lalitpur. how do i get incentivized? does it work with helium?
please reply