I’ve got some devices with hardcoded Appkey, AppEUI and DevEUI.
I’ve got all the information, and when i run my gateway in Network Server mode I can see the data coming in from devices (meaning information i have matches credentials in the device).
However, when i create an Application on TTN and add to it my own AppEUI (00-13-7A-10-00-00-00-00), I cannot get the devices to connect.
I’ve tried this on a few different devices, ones that allow me to use any AppEUI+Appkey+DevEUI all of those devices work fine if they use AppEUI generated automatically by TTN(e.g. 70-B3-D5-7E-D0-01-28-47), but no matter what i do they wont work with a modified AppEUI.
PS: brand of devices Netvox.