Adeunis, TTN and Dragino gateway don't work together

Hello,
I have a problem with an Adeunis Lora TIC object. I can’t join this object on my account TTN (ABP or OTAA) . I have put and verify all the parameters on the IOT Adeunis objet configurator and on the TTN configuration.
I have other Lora object (not Adeunis) which work properly on this DRAGINO Gateway. I think i make a little mistake but were ??? (Spread factor OK: SF12, multiple key ok…) Is anybody have the same problem with an Adeunis Lora IOT ?
Regards

Which Dragino Gateway, what other LoRa object, did other object join by ABP, OTAA or both work,etc.?..need more info for question to be even half meaningful able to be considered, sorry.

Thanks for your reply:
DRAGINO LG01-P Gateway, two other object home made with Arduino and RFM95 lora card (With LMIC Library), that we have join without any problems with ABP.

I have try to join the adeunis object with abp and with OTAA and Nothing Nothing Nothing…
I think i have a mistake on the configuration… but where ?
Regards

That is not a LoRaWAN gateway, that hardware is not compliant and your node is. Basically the node requires a compliant gateway.

That was my suspicion/fear - as Jac says none compliant and therefore a problem to get fully functional, also if you look up single or dual channel packet forwarders, SCPF, Dragino LG01 or LG02 or RFM95 based gateways on the forum search you will see no longer supported and deprecated on the network and discouraged not least given the disruption they cause to other LoRaWAN (vs LoRa) users… even Dragino no longer calls them LoRaWAN Gatways on their own site - indeed look to LPS8 or LG308 for low cost well respected compliant devices - though some distributors have been slow to change descriptions