Alarm notification per Mail

hello dear forum members

I have the problem that I keep receiving email alert notifications from a device that is not listed in my account. Has anyone ever had this problem?

Best regards

Valentine

First time I heard about TTN sending e-mail alert notifications about devices. Can you share some of the contents?

2 Likes

Hi,
i am also looking for a solution when my cellar is “under water”.
Is there still no solution to send an email from TTS, when my node is on fire?
Olaf

Use say a Cayenne integration to send your leak detector alarm or if flooding that bad your water level sensor data through then use a ‘trigger’ to send an alert via email! (or temp sensor for the blazing node! :slight_smile: )

Ultrasonic water gap between sensor head and water level will reduce as water level increases so set alarm when level gap gets lower than a specific threshold - send emails of increassing urgency as gap gets smaller and smaller! :wink:

This is not something suitable for TTS to do, it concentrates on being a most excellent LoRaWAN stack to meet a very exacting specification. How could it possibly be end-user configureable for all the potential application use cases and still be free for you to use - so it is not lacking in this regard.

Whereas as well as the solution above, there are many many third-party services that you can pick from, some more aligned with your needs than others. Or roll your own.

Node Red, for example. Easy to use, well configurable to all possible needs. Free of charge…

2 Likes

Also DATACAKE is able to send you a notification email under configurable conditions.