AllThingsTalk and V3 Integration

Has anyone looked at V3 Integration with AllThingsTalk or started a V2 to V3 migration?
( https://www.allthingstalk.com/ )

(Concerns over efficiency & length of associated COBR payload not withstanding!)

Ideal might be LPP Payload support with format conversion to support ATT?

AllThingsTalk have not added support for V3 payload format yet, so direct integration is not available at this moment, but it is on our to do list.

1 Like

Hi Jeff, we have added this integration now. Feel free to check it out and let us know what you think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Angadtiwana,

Thanks for making this integration possible.
I tried this already by disconnecting my TTN devices from V2 on maker.allthingstalk.com, connecting to V3 and filling in all the required numbers and keys (dev EUI, dev Address, Network session key, Application session key). Also I copied the webhook address and filled this in on the TTN website.
Unfortunately I did not receive a message yet on AllthingsTalk. Did I overlook something? I could not find something in the given documentation.

Best regards,
Nico

Yes, good to have ATT back with us! Have you read our documentation on this topic AllThingsTalk Maker | The Things Stack for LoRaWAN?