Any chance to buy power adapters seperately?

Hey there…

I accidentally bought Indoor Gateways with the UK adapter instead of European adapter… any chance to get those small parts separately? Or do I have to return and reorder? :confused:

Hopefully you may get a better answer from someone more familiar but

• it’s just a form factor adapter, so you could probably use some sort of travel adapter

• I would not be surprised if the slide in adapters are a pre-existing part and not custom to this, you might see if a set from some other multi-national power supply might fit (if you have any around)

• I believe you can power the gateway with a USB-C adapter, probably even a USB-C phone charger cord with an old USB A charger.

I have a few EU power shoes spare from early days when UK version wasnt available (as @cslorabox notes they also use USB-C and I find keeping the internal PSU quiet/cool helps with a remote USB supply) and if I remember I will pop one in an envelope and ship to your Boat/ThingsOfficer address over next day or two…

1 Like

That is so nice! If you’re interested in the UK adapters, just PM me your address.

One is now wrapped up and addressed waiting by the door for next Post Office run :slight_smile: Not to worry about sending UK versions but thanks for the offer. Should be with you 3-5 days. Jeff.

3 Likes

Same thing happend to me :sweat_smile:

Currelty searching if I can find matching slide in adapters somewhere… but otherwise I guess I’ll keep powering the gateway via the USB-C cable.

1 Like

Hey Jeff! Thank you very very much - I received the package. Let’s build this thing together! :wink:

1 Like