Ah, a new RP2-1.0.2 LoRaWAN Regional Parameters has been released publically (dated July 9, 2020):
RP002-1.0.2 has been released and includes support for all versions of the LoRaWAN Layer 2 specification. LoRa-E datarates have been introduced to the EU868, US915 and AU915 regions. Please be informed, LoRa-E is a (FHSS) fast frequency hopping spread spectrum modulation with bit rates ranging from 162bits/s to 7.8bits/s. Only the two lowest data rates 162bits/s and 325bits/s are currently implemented. In addition to many clarifications and editorial work, a new region summary table has been added as a quick reference guide. Support of LoRaWAN operation in Senegal, Montserrat, Mali, Guinea, Syria and Vanuatu was been identified.
It also has a nice table summarizing the “Dynamic Channel Plan Regions”, and likewise for the “Fixed Channel Plan Regions”, and explains what “repeater compatible” means.
5.1 Revision RP002-1.0.2
- Added a summary table of the regional parameter for all regions except for CN470.
- “Repeater Compatible” rationale is described (Section 3) and US902-928, AU915-928 and CN470-520 maximum payload sizes for “repeater compatible” operation were amended (relaxed) for data rates which do not support encapsulation (this brings them into harmony with all other regions).
- LoRa-E data rates added to EU868, US915, AU915. Data rate backoff progression explicitly documented for all regions. Data rate support requirements clarified for all regions.
- Align the language and descriptions of AS923 Maximum payload size section with that of all the other regions.
- Added language to all regions to align with new applications of NewChannelReq commands as of TS001-1.1.1.
- RU864-870 amended to indicate that 16 channels SHALL be supported. This was believed to have been an editorial oversight.
- Senegal (EU868), Montserrat (AU915), Mali (EU433), Guinea (EU433), Senegal (EU868), Syria (EU433, EU868, AS923-3) and Vanuatu (IN865 & AS923-3) added to cross-reference table
- Israel and Morocco cross-reference table entries modified
- Added a Channel Index ID to the Channel Plan Common Name Table
- Added AS923-1,-2,-3 to the Channel Plan Common Name Table
- Defined CLASS_B_RESP_TIMEOUT and CLASS_C_RESP_TIMEOUT (used in TS001-1.0.4 and later)