Anyone tried Laird RM1XX modules ? part 2

(Tony Smith) #152

Would not be all that hard to do, hadn’t considered that option. Thanks

(Jac Kersing) #153

If you go that route I suggest you read up on Javascript and floating point calculations to avoid surprises…

(Tony Smith) #154

@kersing, thanks for the heads up. The data is stored in a database and I can post process as the data is retrieved for analysis. Can therefore avoid JavaScript which I know little or nothing about.

(Linssenste) #155

I have an issue with my new RM1xx. I want to simply test it on TTN but, for some reason the command example is not compiling. I set the EUIs and Keys (just randomized numbers for testing here) and the ‘XCompile + Run’ and I get this Error. My Firmware version is 18.4.1.0.
I hope someone can help me with this issue! :slight_smile: 04

(Arjan) #156

For future search and better legibility, please don’t post images for what is basically text. And when the text is properly formatted in a monospace font, the ----^ will point to a specific location.

Also, it seems the black part of the screenshot is not related to your programming at all? And obviously, seeing some code will help people help you. The source of the error might very well be in the previous line as well.

Did you search the forum for the error? It’s mentioned earlier in Part 1, and also on GitHub:

(Tony Smith) #157

@linssenste, just check you have defined (DIM) the variable tkn$ near the start of your code. If that does not fix the problem then try and post your code here (in a window). I can see from the background of your screen shot you have erased and set parameters to flash memory. They seem OK.