Application expiration date (?)

I have a device that it had been working fine for six month, sending sensor values. Since 3 days ago I cannot see any data from it in the TTN platform console. As a Gateway I am using RAK7249 Bundle Pro, US915 frequency plan. My end node is a Dragino Shield with an Arduino UNO running with LMIC library.

In order to eliminate possible failures I have done next:

1. Check if my end node is on -> OK
  2. Check in the RAK7249 Web UI console if packet arrive from the end node -> OK
  3. Check in the TTN Gateway console - sending ping alive -> OK
  4. Check in the TTN Application console - the packet arrived -> NO
  5. So, It does not arrive any data also in my Server Application (I am using HTTP Integration)
  6. I have restarted End-Node
  7. I have restarted Gateway

The Application was created six month ago so I don’t know if there is a expiration date for it. The Handler
is ttn-handler-eu (current handler).

Do you have 1 or 2 gateways? If you only have the RAK, then what does the following mean?

And what about the gateway(s)’ Traffic page(s) in TTN Console, do you see the packet there? (Note that this page only shows live traffic, no historical traffic.)

What is the device’s last frame counter (or the current one, if you can grab a packet from the gateway’s log and paste that into an online decoder). And is the frame counter configured for 16 or 32 bits?

:warning: If the device is using ABP then due to a bug simply changing anything in TTN Console will already reset the counters.

Did you also restart before starting to investigate? Did you restart while the HTTP Integration was having problems? Is it using OTAA or ABP? When it’s using ABP you’d also need to reset the counters in TTN.

(And no, there’s no maximum age for an application.)