Application Manager API questions

I have started to deploy Dragino LHT65 sensors and the first 50 or so have been deployed manually via Console. I have opted to keep the EUIs from Dragino, as it simplifies documentation and didn’t require me to right any code to re-program the devices. However, very tedious to enter all those hex manually, so I am working to automate that, and intend to use tools that I know, i.e. Java and HTTPS Rest API.

But there seems to be some shortcomings in the Application Management API. Not sure if it is missing (or I can’t find it) documentation or truly not available;

1. Although “Register Application” is available, I can’t find info on how the application is created (ttnctl applications add). I can live without this and create via Console…

2. It doesn’t seem to be possible to add AppEUIs to an Application.

3. At https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/docs/applications/manager/api.html#getdevicesforapplication, the response is probably erroneous and “devices” should return an array of device objects, not a single device…Or? (I haven’t gotten this far in my actual code yet.)