Application not authorized for claiming

Hi,
I’m trying the claiming feature. I have used the CLI to authorize my application for claiming:

ttn-lw-cli applications claim authorize [application-id] 

However, when doing the claiming from an Android application, I still get the error:

networkResponse.body: {"code":9,"message":"error:pkg/deviceclaimingserver/enddevices/cluster:application_not_authorized (application not authorized for claiming)","details":[{"@type":"type.googleapis.com/ttn.lorawan.v3.ErrorDetails","namespace":"pkg/deviceclaimingserver/enddevices/cluster","name":"application_not_authorized","message_format":"application not authorized for claiming","correlation_id":"5dba663f51e74bf7b630f8540b1834f0","code":9}]}

In the claiming request, I’m using a Personal API Key, I mean the “global” key with all the rights (the text says “Grant all current and future rights”).

When the above CLI command is executed, an API key is created. This is not the key that I’m using so obviously I should retry with the created API Key. How can I do since I don’t have the full key but just the keyId (visible in the console)?

Thanks

This API call is marked as experimental - which given the rapid evolution of TTS over the last year is one of the more upfront descriptions - there’s been plenty that’s not been marked that has had to be debugged.

I’d try at a command line on a desktop first of all, if not, then post in Slack in the-things-stack and tag Hylke &/or Adrian.