Hoping to receive help in this issue. Have checked the forum for similar posts but they all refered to integration bugs (which this also could be i suppose) but I tried all the suggested solutions but nothing works.
- Tried rebooting elastic beanstalk
- Tried updating cloudformation stack (already was latest version)
- Checked logs and we are not getting any errors
- The integration gives GREEN light when you check it
- The stacks and servers are OK
The thingsstack server is running fine. We can send mqtt to separate DB but AWS IOT don’t want to receive any data from Thingstack. Won’t add any things. Won’t allow subscription.
And we get no errors.
Don’t really know how to proceed with my troubleshooting. If anyone could help that would be very kind.