Bootloader mode isn't working in microchip lora mote

I’m working with RN2483 module microchip lora mote. Herewith I had programmed the code into the inside the Microcontroller PIC18LF46K22 of RN2483 module through PICKiT 3 programmer (J5 used). If I give the powered to the board, the burned code isn’t running.

In microchip lora mote operated on three different modes, they are

1. CDC command mode
    If i powered the board through USB means, mote enter into this mode. Through termite or lora development utility are used to send the commands to RN2483 module in lora mote.
  2. Mobile Mote Mode
    If I powered the board through AAA battery means, mote enter to this mote. In this board, another pic controller PIC18LF45K50 firmware is running. From this firmware, we can send the transmission data.
    3.HID Bootloader Mode
    if I powered with USB or Battery, after pressing S2 or S3 switch pressed, mote entered into this bootloader mode( but this mode isn’t checked… because I read it from lora mote user guide). My mote isn’t working in this mode. if i pressed S2 or S3 . the mote isn’t enter into bootloader mode.

i’m done the coding through MPLAB LORAWAN library. I dumped the code into lora module (PIC18LF46K22). But i checked above first two mode. the lora module program isn’t running.
In which i upload the picture of RN2483 lora mote and also inside connection of lora module.
Is possible to run the program of PIC18LF46K22 in lora module when the mote enter into bootloader mode?. Please give any solution for my problem. if it is possible through bootloader mode, how can i enter the mote as bootloader mode?

mote RN2483%20Connections

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.