Business - Discovery vs Community - Individual accounts

So this would be a business project then?

Which one/family? Unless brand new or unreleased/under NDA it may be someone has already looked/tried/succeeded or has close approximation that can easily be ported! :rofl:

Oh yes, i guess i got confused with TTN vs TTS. I am trying to activate TTN-GW-915 (https://www.newark.com/the-things-network/ttn-gw-915/accessory-type-wireless-gateway/dp/05AC1807?gclid=Cj0KCQjw48OaBhDWARIsAMd966DDjWai6in7EPtGP1C7wyi76yC4tzGeAvLOWBfuFZZ4QD5qPV7UVr8aAqWXEALw_wcB&mckv=_dc|pcrid||plid||kword||match||slid||product|05AC1807|pgrid||ptaid||&CMP=KNC-GUSA-PMAX-Shopping-High-ROAS) on my community account by following various threads and instructions. I am stuck at 3rd LED blinking fast. When i check gateway info: it shows me Gateway Card: ND and Config Correct: False.

Firmware version: 1.0.9
Hardware: V1
Bootloader: r2-c463e87e

Finally yes, but for now exploratory.

Thats for the LoRa end device. What i am struggling right now is to activate things gateway (supposed to be up and running in 5 mins).

And did the advice/suggestion in this thread from 2 daya ago help?

So it’s not a business that is exploring then?

Explored the Docs and community threads: already doing (from past many days).
Details i have been providing on various threads.

Following is my gateway info:

• Keep Gateway ID small: checked
  • Use latest Firmware: checked
  • Connect through ethernet while activation process: checked
  • Use https:// when configuring gateway address on 192.168.84.1 :): checked

Tried that also Jeff, not helped.

ND (none detected) could also be an issue with the card seating - again historic thread posts around this with recommendation to extract the concentrator card, clean the connectors and reseat to try again… if fully reseting device before trying wireline activation before using wifi didnt work…

Apart from the challenge of having volunteers track details across various threads, this would appear to be the first time you’ve provided the gateway details screen shot.

And the screen shot speaks a 1,000 words - no gateway card - whilst I haven’t set one of these gateways up (yet), I know the forum has many instances of people being told to check the seating of the card as this is one of those little foibles of the design that is well known.

But we’d never ever have known it was the card without the details when you were pushed. So please slow down and just give all the details, don’t cherry pick what we think we might need to know.

No.

Yes. I have multiple gateways in my TTN Community Network account.

It was mentioned in the other thread I call out from the other day - but you werent to know that unless you happened to read it - I recalled having commented then connected the dots wrt user id… ah well !..

Thank you Nick and Jeff. I think i searched on GW Card ND topic, i might have missed. If you dont mind then please do share such reference thread links. I am also wondering on checking/readjusting the seating of the gateway cards since the casing of the GW is fixed. But i will follow your suggestions.

Pops off real quick - just twist off!

And there isnt an ND topic - just use Forum search look for threads covering the specific gateway and problems getting connection/activation/full led light up etc…many from when 1st introducted in Dec 2017 through 2018… :wink:

Jeff do you mean the black casing?

There aren’t any and it’s not something we have time for - we’d have to read them and many of them, like this thread, have lots of irrelevance - so they’d need sanitising. So it’s up to the “not paying for support” user to read the prior material. If you pay for support, then TTI engineers can help you directly.

But if you’d like to fund some extended documentation for the community …

What have you tried?

…depends on your perspective are you prising the grey lid off the black case/chassis or extracting the black rear case/chassis that houses the motherboard from the grey top panel/lid…Hummmm ! :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: the white lid is removed. I was talking about the black casing (took the snapshot from Newark website)