Business - Discovery vs Community - Individual accounts

What have you tried?

…depends on your perspective are you prising the grey lid off the black case/chassis or extracting the black rear case/chassis that houses the motherboard from the grey top panel/lid…Hummmm ! :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: the white lid is removed. I was talking about the black casing (took the snapshot from Newark website)

If you’ve taken the lid off you now have access to the card that you can reseat - referencing the pictures on other posts you may have found on the forum by now.

Undo the two screws and extract the card as requested…

Nick - we REALLY need to start charging! :rofl:

Thanks Jeff, let me try this.

Nope, my Dunning-Kruger Cochleari Pascens research paper still needs more case studies and this one is a classic …

Nick if you need more such case studies, let me know :slight_smile:

Be very careful with the uFl connector - best not to remove it - they are only rated for about 20 uses. There is enough cable for you to unplug & re-plug the card without disconnecting it.

Things Gateway up and running in 5 mins :rofl:. Please add that promotion in your case studies as welll, how to fool customers.

You are not our customer, we are VOLUNTEERS, second time you missed that detail.

I presume you researched which gateway to purchase before you got yours? And enquired on the forum about what to buy?

Double irony that you bought a node hoping to use a community gateway based at Microchip and you ended up struggling with a gateway that’s based on a PIC32 …

Thats was not for volunteers Nick, you missed that detail.

Thanks to both of you for your valuable time.

I have deployed a few and currently have 20+ more behind me in home office waiting for community deployments - set up from unboxing usually 3-5 mins so about right!..unless you get a badun then wow what a B!tc4 :wink: Can take more than 30… :man_shrugging: Longest is if trying via WiFi hence me avoiding for 1st set up per other thread. Only the Laird RG1xx seems faster (2-3 mins) along with the TTIG (3-4)…

1 Like

Huh?

I’m not writing a promotion, I’m writing a paper …

Dont worry Nick, Amit is refering to the product promotion:

“The LoRaWAN base station enables devices such as sensors and embedded computers to connect to the internet. With an easy to connect process, you are creating the most substantial aspect of your IoT data network. Activate the gateway in just 5 minutes and create your own local network…”

Hmmm, in the context of this thread and referencing my use of the phrase “case studies”, I’m not so sure.

Dont understand your comment here Nick. Why do you think having PIC32 on thing gateway change my decision of buying this GW. And yes i researched before i purchased, i have no doubt on this GW i was just referring to 5 mins bring up promoted for this HW.

I am here to seek help from expert (since i am not, i am just starting). I saw your response and didnt invited you to provide your expertise on this thread. I am still grateful to you for your response but these community forums are for sharing knowledge, and not making fun of people asking suggestions here (no matter how silly, if you dont want then dont share your super knowledge for such silly questions).

You sent me a direct message which looked suspiciously like a direct invitation and then didn’t follow the advice given.