Business - Discovery vs Community - Individual accounts

It was mentioned in the other thread I call out from the other day - but you werent to know that unless you happened to read it - I recalled having commented then connected the dots wrt user id… ah well !..

Thank you Nick and Jeff. I think i searched on GW Card ND topic, i might have missed. If you dont mind then please do share such reference thread links. I am also wondering on checking/readjusting the seating of the gateway cards since the casing of the GW is fixed. But i will follow your suggestions.

Pops off real quick - just twist off!

And there isnt an ND topic - just use Forum search look for threads covering the specific gateway and problems getting connection/activation/full led light up etc…many from when 1st introducted in Dec 2017 through 2018… :wink:

Jeff do you mean the black casing?

There aren’t any and it’s not something we have time for - we’d have to read them and many of them, like this thread, have lots of irrelevance - so they’d need sanitising. So it’s up to the “not paying for support” user to read the prior material. If you pay for support, then TTI engineers can help you directly.

But if you’d like to fund some extended documentation for the community …

What have you tried?

…depends on your perspective are you prising the grey lid off the black case/chassis or extracting the black rear case/chassis that houses the motherboard from the grey top panel/lid…Hummmm ! :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: the white lid is removed. I was talking about the black casing (took the snapshot from Newark website)

If you’ve taken the lid off you now have access to the card that you can reseat - referencing the pictures on other posts you may have found on the forum by now.

Undo the two screws and extract the card as requested…

Nick - we REALLY need to start charging! :rofl:

Thanks Jeff, let me try this.

Nope, my Dunning-Kruger Cochleari Pascens research paper still needs more case studies and this one is a classic …

Nick if you need more such case studies, let me know :slight_smile:

Be very careful with the uFl connector - best not to remove it - they are only rated for about 20 uses. There is enough cable for you to unplug & re-plug the card without disconnecting it.

Things Gateway up and running in 5 mins :rofl:. Please add that promotion in your case studies as welll, how to fool customers.

You are not our customer, we are VOLUNTEERS, second time you missed that detail.

I presume you researched which gateway to purchase before you got yours? And enquired on the forum about what to buy?

Double irony that you bought a node hoping to use a community gateway based at Microchip and you ended up struggling with a gateway that’s based on a PIC32 …

Thats was not for volunteers Nick, you missed that detail.

Thanks to both of you for your valuable time.

I have deployed a few and currently have 20+ more behind me in home office waiting for community deployments - set up from unboxing usually 3-5 mins so about right!..unless you get a badun then wow what a B!tc4 :wink: Can take more than 30… :man_shrugging: Longest is if trying via WiFi hence me avoiding for 1st set up per other thread. Only the Laird RG1xx seems faster (2-3 mins) along with the TTIG (3-4)…

1 Like

Huh?

I’m not writing a promotion, I’m writing a paper …