Cannot login to TTN console -

I can’t login to TTN console with my The Things Network Account after changing my email. Some problems with duplicated id. Can an admin fix this?
Error:

{
  "code": 13,
  "message": "error:pkg/account/oidc:create_user (failed to create account)",
  "details": [
    {
      "@type": "type.googleapis.com/ttn.lorawan.v3.ErrorDetails",
      "namespace": "pkg/account/oidc",
      "name": "create_user",
      "message_format": "failed to create account",
      "correlation_id": "c5edd7390b5d4988b8f0c68f101e8db7",
      "code": 13,
      "details": [
        {
          "message_format": "pq: duplicate key value violates unique constraint \"uix_users_primary_email_address\"",
          "code": 2
        },
        {
          "message_format": "pq: duplicate key value violates unique constraint \"uix_users_primary_email_address\"",
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        }
      ]
    }
  ]
}

Hello,

Did you have any previous account using the same email address that you have changed your current one to ? Is this account a new account ?

Yes I did, but I changed the email of the old account also so it shouldn’t interfere. but now I cannot login anywhere so that must have caused this.

Your TTN v3 internal account still held the email of your previous account. I’ve updated it now and hopefully you should be able to login.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.