Cannot receive messages on application console in TTS

I’m using an ESP32-Single-Channel-Gateway based on https://github.com/things4u/ESP-1ch-Gateway.
The local Web-UI of this gateway indicates successful reception messages of my node.

Also on TTS Console (Gateway-console tab), the same uplink messages (of the same node/device address) are indicated.

At this point, I can be pretty sure, that the pipeline from my node via gateway and TTS is working properly, right?

But here comes the problem: On the application console, within TTS, I do not receive any messages or events.

As soon as I move my node to an unobstructed place, where other (public) gateways are in range, messages are popping up in the console.

So, only forwarded messages by my Single-Channel-Gateway are somehow not redirected/handled properly by TTS? Any ideas, where the problem is?

PS: This configuration and pipeline have been working earlier without problems, up to February, 15th 2022.

SCPF & DCPFs have been depricated for many years and are not supported on TTN/Forum. They are disruptive to other users and cause problems as you are now likely finding. Please disconnect it from TTN and get a LoRaWAN Gateway (Min 8 channel support) (Use Forum Search…)

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.