Can't connect to app from EC2. Error: 14: Connect Failed

Hello,

I’m trying to connect to a TTN application using ttn node sdk. Whenever I run my code through an AWS EC2 instance I get the following error:

Error { Error: 14 UNAVAILABLE: Connect Failed
at Object.exports.createStatusError (/var/www/node/devint/node_modules/grpc/src/common.js:87:15)
at Object.onReceiveStatus (/var/www/node/devint/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:1188:28)
at InterceptingListener._callNext (/var/www/node/devint/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:564:42)
at InterceptingListener.onReceiveStatus (/var/www/node/devint/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:614:8)
at callback (/var/www/node/devint/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:841:24)

code: 14,
metadata: Metadata { _internal_repr: {} },
details: ‘Connect Failed’ }
`
However, when I run the same code from my local machine, I get no such error. This issue happens with me in two different applications and two different EC2 instances.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Issue was resolved by itself after random time. I would still like to know the cause of the problem.

I am also haveing this error at the moment. How long did it take to resolve. Did you contact anyone for support ?

Please do not post the same query in several areas - it splits discussions & solutions and wastes users time.