Cayenne alternatives

Hi, there,

I have some applications for personal use displaying parameters via Cayenne.

Migration to V3 seems at lest troublesome with Cayenne. Is there any quite simple method to build something similar? I only need to graph numerical values…

I thought there might be a recipe for mqtt and mrtg or something like this. I would prefer to implement it on my Debian maschine, performance is not much an issue as this is very small scale…

Thanks for any input, pointers …

I’ve found it straight forward so far on the devices I have looked at though have noticed over last week or two Cayenne has itself been a bit flakey with missing data periods on both V2 &V3 devices, but nothing mission critical to me.

Suggest you look out the You Tube vids from recent Things Summer Academy as you should find a couple of interest as a starter for 10. Note if looking at the Datacake pitch Simon & crew only allow 2 devices to be monitored before you need to flex a credit card… personally if I’m going to test a new platform and have to go through hoops and a learning curve I want to see option to test across a full range of devices and in decent quantity as return for my time & effort before thinking of spending serious money, or potentially recommending to others…that was how I started using and recommending Cayenne for simple dashboards and tests/demoes. YMMV.