Change is going super bad - stops every 24 hours and gateway have to be restartet

We have installed 2 gateways at farmers from mikrotik MikroTik Routers and Wireless - Products: LtAP LR8 LTE kit on TTN V.3 and they run super well. Our sensor provider sensoterra.com from Holland have moved our sensoterra sensors to tts version 3 and data are recieved in sensoterras backend fine but only for 24 hours, then we have to call the farms to restart the gateways to work the next 24 hours. The problem is at sensoterras end, so I can do nothing.

Its not the gate way that stops its the routing from our ttn account to sensoterra in holland. and all other ttn v3 gateways that stops

Does any in the forum have the same experience that V3 backend integration only works 24 hours at a time?
Its insanely frustrating for us so all trix and solutions are welcome.

Best Regard
Asger Nordlund
Croptimate
Denmark
asger@croptimate.com

TTNv3 has been reliable for me. I access the data through the MQTT interface.

It sounds like you don’t quite understand where the problem is exactly.
You say its in the routing somewhere, possibly the backend, but somehow restarting the gateway fixes it, those are basically on opposite sides of the data path.

As a first step, I would try to isolate the problem to either the gateway end or the backend side.
If the data arrives at the application console, the gateway side should be OK.

This usually indicates a connection issue with the gateways. If resetting the gateways resolves the issue I would start looking in the console to check if uplinks are displayed in the gateway part of the console whenever data is not flowing correctly. Are uplinks from the sensors shown?

Are you using the community instance of TTN (which) or a private instance? And what is sensoterra using?

Did you have something in the logs of the affected gateways?
Since the migration of my wAp Lr8 Kit (Package Version 6.48.3) to TTS CE keepalive timeout and DNS issues got very common.
I have noticed minor outages and it always recovered to normal operation without manual intervention.
But somehow the connection is less “smooth” as before the migration.