Changing the operating frequency from India to China

Hello guys,
Hope you all are doing good.
Basically I am trying to work on LoRa technology using Rpi 3B+ and IC 880a.
I am currently working on Indian frequency(IN865-867) using Beacon Packet Forwarder.

Can anyone help me out with the settings we need to change while changing frequency from India to China?

first change the gateway frequency_plan from india to china then
change the end-device frequency_plan from india to chain

by using CLI -> we can change the frequency_plans for end-devices and gateways

see this reference -> https://enterprise.thethingsstack.io/v3.5.0/guides/getting-started/cli/ for more information

First your need to find out if your hardware is intended to work on the target band. If you mean CN779-787 that’s as far from typical EU863-870 as the latter is from US902-928 which are almost always built as separate models.

Then you need to change the gateway software configuration, for example the global_conf.json

Then you need to point at the correct TTN servers

Then you need to register the gateway in TTN with appropriate regional settings

Thank you. I have done all the ways that you said but still the concentrator is not starting. Is there any other way for it?

Thank you.I have done all this. But is there any other way?

This is probably some other problem with the SPI wiring or concentrator reset. Since you give no details, no one can help you. See the many related threads.

But what have you done to actually verify that the board is able to operate correctly on the target frequencies?

Thanking you for your reply. It ll be a great help for me.
Really appreciating Your help.