Clear storage integration data

Hello!

I am currently working on a project with sensors sending data via LoRaWAN. I created an application, added my end devices and everything works fine. Now I want to use the storage integration, which works fine too. I have a python code to retrieve and decode the data which is also working fine. But before that, I did some tests and I want to clear the data history of the integration, but couldn’t find a way to do it. I tried deactivating and reactivating the integration, but the data was still here. I could adapt my code to not take into account the different tests, but I’m not really satisfied with this solution.

In previous days the Storage Integration was quite persistent lasting several days (upto 1 week?), however, since the Dec '21 migration to TTS(CE) aka V3 it is now much short term - to cover emergency outages for you own storage solution away from TTN - and should age off after around 24hrs or so…

Data Storage isn’t designed to be a persistent data store that you query under normal circumstances - it’s a last resort if your MQTT or, preferably, Webhook has had an issue.

You may find PHP to Tab useful:

Oh, I thought it was seven days. I will check if 24 hours is enough, and if not I will find a solution, thank you !

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.