Console Unknown error in Gateways and devices

Hi all,

Not sure what has happened but I can no longer see any messages/logs coming in the live data area due an error that says under Type: “Console: Unknown error” and under Data Preview: “An unknown error occurred and one or more events could not be retrieved”

When I click on the message the raw event in the event details show:
{ "time": "2021-08-24T00:57:44.148Z", "name": "synthetic.error.unknown", "isError": true, "isSynthetic": true, "unique_id": "synthetic.1629766664148", "data": { "error": "TypeError: k.open is not a function" } }

This error originally occurred in Chrome, I have since tried Edge and FireFox.

How do I resolve this issue so I can see the logs coming in and check my device is performing as expected?

Cheers,
Dylan

Seeing same here in chrome edge Firefox and safari.

Me too.

I am seeing the same. Both with Gateway and Nodes live data. TTN Service Status reports All Systems Operational. I am on au1.cloud.thethings.network

We’re investigating this. Please stand by.

We have identified the source of the issue and working on a fix that will be deployed ASAP.

Note that this issue affects nam1 and au1 clusters. eu1 is not affected by this.

1 Like

Thanks for that.

Thanks everyone for reporting. I can confirm that the issue is now resolved (page refresh is necessary). Sorry for the trouble!

1 Like

Thanks for taking care of this.

Excellent, thank you :smiley: I see the logs coming through now.

When you write, “logs”, do you mean the live data? Where are the logs? I see the “unknown error message” very briefly when I refresh my browser, but it passes by so fast, I have to refresh several times to see it.

Hi all,

I have encountered the 'Console: Unknown error" issue in my gateway and devices. It was working fine and I’m able to retrieve live data/messages previously but when I login today and try to retrieve the information, I encountered the error.

Message from raw event:
{
“time”: “2022-02-28T06:35:01.968Z”,
“name”: “synthetic.error.unknown”,
“isError”: true,
“isSynthetic”: true,
“unique_id”: “synthetic.1646030101968”,
“data”: {
“error”: “SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0”
}
}

Is anyone able to assist?

Thank you.

Welcome,

Log out of the console and re log in and see if the problem persist.

Hi,

I have logout, cleared my browser history and cached but when I logged back in, the issue is still there.

Maybe @kschiffer can shed some light on the issue?

On what cluster are you applications and gateways?

Hi,

I’m on au1 cluster. Anyway, it seems like the issue was fixed. I’m able to retrieve the live message now.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I’m in eu1 and I’m receiving this exact error for my gateway. Is there any thing I can do?
Thanks